49th edition Martigny - Le Châble - Mauvoisin race
Cycle race between Martigny and Mauvoisin
Once again this year the Vélo-Club Excelsior Martigny and the Bike Club Verbier are delighted to invite you to the Martigny - Le Châble - Mauvoisin race.
Since 1970, the classic Valais race has seen the best riders attack the formidable slopes leading to the Mauvoisin Dam. Tremendous effort is required, so take the opportunity to marvel at the splendid scenery if you have any breath left.
Whether you’re a pro or an amateur, come and test yourself against the best on 14th July 2019.
- Route/neutralisation: Martigny, Sembrancher, Le Châble/11.30am, Fionnay/12 noon, Mauvoisin –
- Registration and bibs from the Barock Café in Martigny: from 9.00am to 10.00am
- Departure from Place Centrale in Martigny: 10.30am (lead car, open road)
- Course/distance: Le Châble, Fionnay, Mauvoisin
- Registration and bibs at the Café de la Baraque in Le Châble: from 8.00am to 9.30am
- Departure from Le Châble: 10:05am
FIONNAY-MAUVOISIN: U14 race (11 years and up)
- Bibs from the Café du Mazot: until 10.00am
- Departure after competitors pass through from Le Châble: around 10.28am
BONATCHIESSE-MAUVOISIN: U11 race (7 years and up)
- Bibs from the Café de la Promenade: until 10.15am
- Departure from the competitors’ route in Le Châble: around 10.38am
CHF 25.- (pasta on arrival)
Free for U14 and and U11 races (pasta on arrival)