The chalet is located in Verbier, in the Val de Bagnes, canton of Valais, Switzerland.
At an altitude of 1500 m, the chalet has a remarkable view on the Alps, in particular on the Combin mountains. Its orientation and balcony which surrounds the chalet assures a maximum sun and an open view on 270 degrees.
It has 4 rooms, 3 of which are bedrooms for a maximum capacity of 6 persons. One of the bedrooms has no door and is located in a mezzanine upstairs, opened to the living-room.
- 2 bedrooms : 1 bed of 160 cm ; 1 bed of 140 cm ; Nordic beddings
- 1 dining - room
- 1 chimney
- 1 TV with DVD
- 1 I-Pod player
- Internet with Wifi
- 1 small kitchen with two windows, opened to the dining- room, 1 dish washer, 1 oven and 1 vitro-ceram cooker
- 1 small bathroom with WC, washbasin, shower with towels.
One mural ladder allows to reach the 2nd floor which has:
- 1 small room with 2 single beds, without door
- 1 mezzanine opened to the dining- room.
The chalet is surrounded by grass fields and has two terraces oriented south - east and south - west.
The ground floor has a central heating system and a garage in which it is possible to put the ski equipments, luggage and, eventually, a car depending on its size.
For the summer season, the chalet has the following outdoor equipment: 1 table, 6 chairs, 1 barbecue, 2 parasols, 2 deckchairs.