Sunrise is one of nature’s marvels. The sky turns many vibrant colours until the first rays of sunshine appear. What’s more, the Mont Fort summit also has a panoramic view over the surrounding mountains. All of which makes for a particularly revitalising sunrise. This activity is available every Thursday from 6 July until 17 August 2017. A continental or American-style breakfast is included in the package, and is served at the Les Gentianes igloo restaurant. The pass is valid on all lifts for the rest of the day. There are several hikes available across the Bagnes countryside which are suitable for either strollers or hikers.
- Thursday 6th July
- Thursday 13th July
- Thursday 20th July
- Thursday 27th July
- Thursday 10th August
- Thursday 17th August
* Holders of an annual ‘4Vallées’ lift-pass, children and Senior 2 only pay for breakfast and/or yoga (continental CHF 15.-, continental + yoga CHF 25.- or american CHF 25.-).
- Lift pass with continental breakfast / Adult CHF 61.-, youth - senior CHF 54.-, child CHF 38.-*
- Lift pass with continental breakfast and yoga / Adult CHF 86.-, youth - senior CHF 79.-, child CHF 63.-*
- Lift pass with american breakfast / Adult CHF 71.-, youth- senior CHF 64.-, child CHF 48.-*
- Hearty breakfast at the new Restaurant in Les Gentianes
- The transport and the ski lifts in the morning
- Unlimited use of cable-cars during the day (biking, hiking, etc)