The hotel of Mont-Voisin was build in 1863 by mr Jean-Marie Bruchez, Eugène Besse and François Benjamin Carron. Those 3 men has build the first touristic building in the Haut Val de Bagnes. Until spring 2008, the hotel was held by the Carron family and his descendants. In 1946, the hotel has been renovated for the first time. Then in 1952, the water and the heating were installed. From the 50s the history of the hotel was marked by the dam construction. Today, the Bagnes' municipality is the owner of the hotel.