09 August 20198:30 - 13:30
From cow to cheese
Explore the mountain pasture at Col du Tronc
Visit of the cheese dairy of Etiez with a cheese tasting and discover the Col du Tronc mountain pasture where you’ll see our traditional Hérens cows.
- The activity will take place with a minimum of 5 participants and a maximum of 10
- Children must be at least six years of age
- The trip can be cancelled in the event of heavy rain
What do I need to do?
1. Book and pay at the tourist office in Verbier or Le Châble by 4 pm on Thursday at the latest.
2. On the day of the trip, meet at the Verbier tourist office at 8.30am or at Le Châble tourist office at 8.50am.
3. A taxi will take you to the Etiez cheese dairy (around half an hour from Verbier).
5. Discover the art of cheese-making with a guided tour followed by a tasting session.
6. The taxi then takes you to the alpine pasture of Tronc where another guided tour awaits you. You’ll discover cheese-making in an alpine pasture.
7. You will leave Tronc at around 12.30pm and return to Verbier around 1.30pm.
CHF 20.- / from 13 years old
CHF 10.- / from 6 to 12 years old
Avantage VIP Pass : -50%
This offer is only valid once per stay.
Present your VIP PASS when booking at the Tourist Offices of Verbier and Le Châble.
Validité : From 06/28/2019 to 08/09/2019
View all benefits