Verbier Infinite Playground Pass (VIP PASS): General Terms and Conditions
- The VIP PASS is issued free of charge to all guests staying a minimum of one night in the region and paying the tourist tax.
This offer is not open to anyone who is not liable to pay the tourist tax.
- The VIP PASS is personal, non-transferable and cannot be refunded or replaced. Lost cards will be replaced on payment of a CHF 10.– administration fee.
- Holders of the VIP PASS may be asked by the tourism service providers to show proof of identity in the form of an ID card or passport.
- The VIP PASS is valid from the day of arrival until the day of departure with the exception of the mountain lifts, where the principle of “one day free for every night you stay” applies.
- The VIP PASS offers may not be used in conjunction with other offers of participating partners and are subject to the opening times and dates of these partners.
- Depending on the season and operating conditions, certain offers may be temporarily unavailable. Pass holders are not entitled to a refund in such cases.
- Each partner is solely responsible for the services it provides.
- The partner’s own terms and conditions apply in full to holders of the VIP PASS when enjoying partner infrastructures or activities.
- All fraudulent use or misuse will result in the VIP PASS being withdrawn immediately and will be reported to the competent authorities, which reserve the right to take appropriate action.
General Terms and Conditions of the Téléverbier Mountain Lifts
- The VIP PASS is valid for the Verbier – Mont-Fort zone only (Verbier – La Tzoumaz area, including the section to the top of Mont-Fort. The 4 Vallées area and “Sunrise at the Mont- Fort” offer are not included).
- In case of loss, the VIP PASS or MTB - Bikepark pass will be blocked immediately and can be replaced on payment of an additional charge of CHF 10.–.
- Each VIP PASS and MTB - Bikepark pass is personal, non-transferable and cannot be refunded or replaced. In the event of misuse
(fraud or failure to comply with the general terms and conditions), a minimum surcharge of CHF 200.– will be charged to help cover
some of the inspection costs involved.