28 August 201916:00 - 17:45
Guided visit of Vebier-Village
Discover the history of Verbier and Val de Bagnes
Discover the history of Verbier and Val de Bagnes with a walk in the heart of Verbier-Village and sample a Valais-style aperitif
There will be no guided visit on Wednesday July 31st.
- The activity will take place with a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 10.
- It may be cancelled in the event of heavy rain.
What do I need to do?
1. Book and pay at the tourist office in Verbier or Le Châble by 4 pm on Tuesday at the latest.
2. On the day of the trip, meet at Verbier tourist office at 4 pm.
3. Enjoy the activity, discover the history of Verbier in the 1950s and sample a Valais-style aperitif.
4. You will return to the centre of Verbier at around 5.45 pm.
CHF 10.- per person