What is SnowDay4Bikes ??? Simply a free-ride mountain biking on snow, followed by an aperitif, fondue and a final descent by night !
No race here, except against your friends! ;) You’ll ride at your pace, with whoever you want, and do as many runs you want ...
The 10km sledge run of La Tzoumaz, 6m wide, is specially prepared for this day and reserved for you. After this tiring day, the Bikepark offers you an aperitif at Savoleyres restaurant at 2'354m. Afer a tasty cheese fondue, the return to La Tzoumaz or Verbier is made through the ski slopes by night with a head lamp! After that we will meet up in the local pub to finish this day in style.
Age: minimum 16 years old (discharge to be completed in advance here), form to be printed and brought with you when you register.
- Sludge tyres recommended. Unnecessary and prohibited nail tires.
- Recommended full face helmet
- Headlamp + good clothes for night descent
- Your registration will be fully refunded if the event has to be cancelled...
- In the event of an injury before the event, reimbursement will be made upon presentation of a medical certificate.
10:30-11:30 am: registration at the Savoleyres cable car (Verbier side) or at the tourist office of La Tzoumaz
12pm-5pm: free descents
6pm: Aperitif at Savoleyres
7pm: Fondue at Savoleyres
8:30pm: Night descent on verbier or La Tzoumaz
21:30pm : Rider's Party Pub Mt-Fort (Verbier) and TBar (La Tzoumaz)