Discover the magical world of the forest and enjoy tasting Valais specialities along the way, sheltered from the cold.
Warm clothes, good footwear, ski poles and a drink are recommended.
The walk with explanations takes around 02:15 hours with an ascent of 360 m, a distance of 6 km.
Details of the activity:
What do I need to do?
- The activity will take place with min. 4 and max. 10 people.
- The price includes the equipment rental included.
1. Stop by the Verbier or Le Châble tourist offices for sign-up and payment
2. Receive a voucher for snowshoe rental (only valid on the day of the activity)
3. Exchange your voucher at one of our partner shops (listed below)
3. Bring all your equipment to meet your guide at 5pm in Médran
4. Enjoy this wonderful walk in the heart of the forest
5. Return your equipment to the shop you rented it from by 10am the following day
Equipment rental: Evasion Sports
, Xtrème Sports
, La boit'askis
, Mountain Air
, N°1 Sports
, Jet Sports
, Ski Service
Accompaniment: Les Guides de Verbier
, Cherries Walks
Tasting: Chez Dany
Conditions of participation:
Booking required and payment at the tourist office of Verbier or Le Châble.
Reservations cannot be made by phone or email.
Details of cancellation:
No refunds will be given to customers who cancel less than 24 hours before the start of the activity.
Events may be cancelled in case of bad weather but will be fully refunded.
Registration open from December 1st 2019