Sip on a fine mulled wine at the Savoleyres restaurant as you prepare for the descent by torchlight.
Activity reserved for proficient skiers, difficult red run. The conditions are demanding: night skiing, reduced visibility, frozen snow, ungroomed ski skope.
Details of the activity:
What do I need to do?
- The activity will take place with min. 5 and max. 20 people.
- The price includes one beverage, the torch and the ski instructors supervision. The skipass is not included.
1. Stop by the Verbier or Le Châble tourist offices for sign-up and payment until Tuesday 4 pm.
2. Bring your ski equipment (no poles) to meet your ski instructor at the Savoleyres cable car valley station
3. Admire the stunning view of the Combins Massif at sunset while enjoying a nice mulled wine/hot chocolate[EM1]
4. Experience an exceptional descent strapped into your skis with your torch in hand
5. The finishing location may vary based on snow conditions or for safety reasons, but will never be more than a few metres from a bus stop offering a route back to the centre of the resort.
Conditions of participation:
Booking required and payment at the tourist office of Verbier or Le Châble.
Reservations cannot be made by phone or email.
Details of cancellation:
No refunds will be given to customers who cancel less than 24 hours before the start of the activity.
Events may be cancelled in case of bad weather but will be fully refunded.
Registration open from December 1st 2019
Until February 12th, meeting at 4pm at the start of Savoleyres cable car station.
From February 19th meeting at 4.30pm at the start of Savoleyres cable car station.