Sign up now for the first edition of the groundbreaking new e-bike festival!
From August 15-18, 2019 enthusiasts from all over the world will descend on the Swiss mountain resort of Verbier to take part in the world’s biggest 100% e-bike event. Open to every level of rider including total beginners, the Verbier E-bike Festival has activities dedicated to road, downhill, and cross-country disciplines. It’s a perfect opportunity to try out an E-bike for the first time among the Alps’ most majestic mountains.
All participants will be supplied with e-bikes if they do not have their own equipment already, giving everyone a chance to test out the latest e-bike models.
The four-day event is open to participants of all ages and skill levels and includes a range of activities:
- E-Bike Test: Test the latest gear from over thirty bike brands during four days of nonstop action. Try out an E-MTB, E-Road, or E-Gravel bike and ride on Verbier’s world-class trail system, including an "Uphill flow e-powered by Bosch", and featuring rides for beginners through experts.
- Rando Gourmande by Rent a Bike: Hop on your bike and experience an itinerary through the Val de Bagne’s culinary delights and traditions.
- Discovery Tour: Half- and full-day rides that take you on any every level of bike trail; these tours also feature delicious stops at local restaurants (guided and non-guided tours available).
- Tour Val de Bagnes by Altis: Test your skills against the clock with scenic races through incredible mountain landscapes in 33km, 67km, or 100km formats; there’s a race for every level of rider.
- Kids Race & Animations: Let the e-bikers of tomorrow get an early start in a fun race designed just for kids. And try the "Impossible Uphill by White Frontier" at the end of the day while enjoying the “after-bike” with beers and good music.
All festival participants will be able to enjoy the range of activities planned including concerts, barbecues, professional rider meet-ups, and delicious food and drink.
Early registration is open from now until April 30, with exclusive deals for those who sign up early. Family and group discounts are also available. The Verbier E-bike Festival is guaranteed to be a good time so be part of e-bike history and sign up now for the most exciting new event in the sport! Registration, special offers and more information on www.verbierebikefestival.com