23 August 20199:00 - 16:00
Via Ferrata in Les Gentianes
Accompanied by a mountain guide, dare to tackle this new via ferrata !
Accompanied by a mountain guide, dare to tackle this new via ferrata that climbs to more than 3,000m in altitude!
The price includes being accompanied by a mountain guide and also the required equipment. The cable car ride to Les Gentianes is charged separately (free with the VIP Pass).
The Via Ferrata is located at 3000m in altitude, you're on high mountain terrain, it is important to get the appropriated the gear:
- Sturdy footwear
- Pants, no shorts
- Warm jumper and windproof jacket
- Gloves and beanie
- Sun cream
- Backpack with enough water and a pic-nic for lunch
The activity may be cancelled by the guide in the event of heavy rain.
Number of persons : 3 persons with 1 mountain guide
Requirements: 10 years old / 1.40 m / 50 kg
What do I need to do?
1. Visit the Verbier Guides office in Médran to book and pay before 4 pm on Thursday.
2. On the day of the trip, meet at 9 am in Médran.
3. Bring a backpack with the equipment listed above and wear hiking boots. The specialist equipment is provided by the mountain guide (harness, ropes and helmet).
4. Cable car travel to Les Gentianes (charged separately, free with the VIP Pass) and a 15-minute walk.
5. Enjoy this activity with magnificent views of the mountains.
6. Return to Verbier around 4 pm.
CHF 150.- per person
Registration and payment at the Mountain guide office Les Guides de Verbier until Thursday 4 pm.