You will visit a farm at milking time and will then stop at the “Ferme du Soleil” to see other animals, such as calves, goats, chickens and rabbits. You will enjoy a raclette to round off the trip.
Details of the activity:
What do I need to do?
- The activity will take place with min. 5 and max. 10 people.
- The price includes return transport, a guided tour and a raclette tasting session.
1. Stop by the Verbier or Le Châble tourist offices for sign-up and payment until Wednesday 4 pm.
2. Meet at the Verbier tourist office for the taxi to the farm.
3. Meet the Collombin family, who will introduce you to their animals and talk about life on the farm.
4. You will then head to the Ferme du Soleil to meet the other animals and taste some local products. You will also get the chance to buy some of the farm’s produce while you’re there.
5. Return to the tourist office by taxi.
Conditions of participation:
Booking required and payment at the tourist office of Verbier or Le Châble.
Reservations cannot be made by phone or email.
Details of cancellation:
No refunds will be given to customers who cancel less than 24 hours before the start of the activity.
Events may be cancelled in case of bad weather but will be fully refunded.
Registration open from December 1st 2019