Chop, cut, stick; let your imagination run wild and return home with a unique piece made with your own hands.
Workshop for children 7 years and older. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult (free admission for persons not taking part in the activity).
Details of the activity:
What do I need to do?
- Max. 6 people can participate in the activity.
- The day of the activity, meet at the church hall in Verbier-Village
- The workshop is for children from 7 years old.
- Children under 10 years old, must be accompanied by an adult (free admission for persons not taking part in the activity).
1. Visit the tourist office in Verbier or Le Châble to book and pay before 4 pm on Sunday.
2. Meet at the church hall in Verbier-Village on Monday at 5 pm.
3. Enjoy this creation moment. The activity ends at 6.30 pm.
Conditions of participation:
Booking required and payment at the tourist office of Verbier or Le Châble.
Reservations cannot be made by phone or email.
Details of cancellation:
No refunds will be given to customers who cancel less than 24 hours before the start of the activity.
Registration open from December 1st 2019