To find answers to this question about people from other countries, we recommend you visit the Federal Office of Public Health’s webpage Entering Switzerland.
From the 17th of February 2022, no further measures will be required to enter Switzerland for people from countries in the EU and EFTA. Travellers from countries outside the EU and EFTA must be fully vaccinated with a recognised vaccine :
– Pfizer/BioNTech (BNT162b2 / Comirnaty® / Tozinameran)
– Moderna (mRNA-1273 / Spikevax / COVID-19 vaccine Moderna)
– AstraZeneca (AZD1222 Vaxzevria®/ Covishield™)
– Janssen / Johnson & Johnson (Ad26.COV2.S)
– Sinopharm / BIBP (SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine (Vero Cell)
– Sinovac (CoronaVac)