See photos (5)
The Big Ride SA
Service providers, Tourism service provider, Activity providers at Verbier Station
Warning: Unsecured hours
The Big Ride is your gateway to unique 360° bike experiences in Verbier, Switzerland.Whether you are a beginner or an expert rider, looking for a weekend getaway or a corporate group, we have a package to suit you. We aim to deliver a fully customizable, but affordable service, giving everyone a chance to experience the paradise... Whether you are a beginner or an expert rider, looking for a weekend getaway or a corporate group, we have a package to suit you. We aim to deliver a fully customizable, but affordable service, giving everyone a chance to experience the paradise of Verbier.
Spring, summer & autumn activities
* Easy Rider adventures: Personalise your bike experience by choosing which options you would like to add on to your trip. A fully customizable, but affordable service, giving everyone a chance to experience Verbier.
* Downhill Weekend: To introduce you to downhill biking or to improve your riding skills with the coaching team of 2015 Swiss Downhill Champion Trifon at the Verbier Bikepark.
* Enduro Discovery: Accompanied by one of our guides, discover the region of Verbier by mountain bike. Thanks to public transport and lift system we can plan many different rides, depending on your requirements and fitness level.
* E-bike Ballad: Enjoy breathtaking mountain views by using our electric bikes, without breaking (too much) of a sweat.
* Cycle Tour Valais: In 2009 Verbier hosted the Tour de France and now you have the chance to follow in the footsteps of your favourite cyclists.
Winter & spring activities
* Ski Performance: To introduce you to skiing or to improve your skills on the mountain.
* Verbier Freeride Experience: Discover the best of the world’s leading off-piste resort Verbier.
* Freeride & Heliski Adventure: A once in a lifetime heliskiing or freeride experience in Verbier Switzerland.
* Snowboard Ride: To introduce you to snowboarding or to improve your riding skills.
* Ski Touring Discovery: Take some ‘me’ time by discovering the area on skins.
* Haute Route Verbier-Zermatt: Take the Haute Route from Verbier to Zermatt in 5 days.
- Spoken languages
- Cycle sports
- Pedestrian sports
- Mountain biking
- Snow surfing
- Free ride
- Electric-assisted bike
- Electric-assisted mountain bike
- Downhill mountain biking