EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME
Vail Resorts offers you the opportunity to ski in 34 internationally renowned resorts and to have an unforgettable experience.
Do you want to ski in Vail? This one-of-a-kind resort offers a variety of terrain, back bowls, and 5,289 skiable acres. Thanks to the magical combination of averaging more than 300+ days of sunshine and 370+ inches of snow each year, plus majestic, only-in-Vail views of the surrounding Gore and Sawatch mountain ranges, the phrase “Like nothing on Earth” comes to life before your very eyes.
Would you prefer to go to the legendary Whistler? The power of the landscape, the towering mountains, the crisp air and glinting snow … they bring to light what’s truly important: the force of nature.
But that is not all! Here is the complete list of resorts attached to the Epic Pass and in which you can go:
- Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone and Crested Butte in Colorado
- Park City in Utah
- Whistler Blackcomb in Kanada
- Stowe, Okemo and Mount Snow in Vermont
- Mount Sunapee, Attitash, Crotched and Wildcat in New Hampshire
- Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in California
- Stevens Pass in Washington
- Hunter Mountain in New York
- Roundtop, Whitetail, Jack Frost, Big Boulder and Alpine Valley in Pennsylvanie
- Brandywine, Mad River and Hidden Valley in Ohio
- Perisher in Australia
- Afton Alps, Mount Brighton, Wilmot, Hidden Valley, Snow Creek and Paoli Peaks in Midwest
Clients of the 4 Vallées
To receive the benefit of 5 free consecutive days at a Vail Resorts property, you are required to book your accomodation at one of the partners of Vail Resorts, then present your 4 Vallées annual ski pass as well as your accomodation booking at a season pass office in one of the aforementionned ski resorts. A 5-day pass will then be issued with your photo. This pass can be used at all properties listed above and the ski days are consecutive.
WARNING: Due to the pandemic situation, guests will also likely need to reserve their ski days in advance. Additionnal information will be provided at the end of October.
Clients of Vail Resorts
Epic Pass holders will also benefit from 5 free days of at 4 Vallees with a reservation of accommodation in a 4 Vallees partner hotel.
This booking must be made directly with the accommodation partner. This offer is not valid if the customer makes the booking via a third party travel agency or website (for example Booking.com / TripAdvisor), or for deeply discounted rates (special offers, gift vouchers, bookings paid with points,…).
To receive your free 5 days at 4 Vallees:
- Book your lodging accommodation directly with a 4 Vallees partner hotel
- Present your valid Epic Pass and valid ID to the hotel
- Your “4 Vallees” package will be provided at check in at your hotel
WARNING: To receive your complementary 5 free days at 4 Vallees, Epic Pass Holders must show proof of their lodging reservation with a 4 Vallees partner hotel.